This week in New York, there was a collective realisation that Fall is upon us. The temperatures dropped and a distinct crisp note to the air was felt. Windows closed, sweaters are pulled on and scarves are wrapping us up.
I love Fall, I love the beauty of the fire in the leaves, the warm sun and the crisp air. I love the fashion, the cosy layers but not feeling like the Marshmallow Man from Ghostbusters.
Here’s what I’m dreaming about for this Fall
♥ Leaf Peaking is my absolute favourite activity to do in the Fall
♥ Apple Picking
♥ Halloween! What are Pebbles and I going to wear??!?!?!?
I really want a faux-fur coat! I think New York is the ONLY city I could get away with wearing this coat but here’s what’s currently on my shopping list
1. I’ve been on the search for years for a soft leather waterfall jacket. This Zara jacket might be it
2. Scarves…scarves…and more scarves! I just love them all! This one is from Mango and I love the bright pop of color and love heart print!
3. O.M.G this cape from Reiss is to die for!
4. A little bit of fabulousness with this faux fur vest. Just Fabulous!
5. Knee high socks for thigh high boots, a short skirt and a sweater! Perfect Fall Outfit!
6. Ankle booties! To keep your tooties warm and fabulous!
7. Leather-throw-it-all-in-there tote from Zara and it’s reversible!
8. I can honestly see me and my pregnant belly never getting out of sweatpants all through fall and it’s just convenient that it’s totally acceptable to wear these in public!
1. I love a good cateye on my days I feel like being a little bit fancy! And a good liquid eye liner is key to getting the perfect wing tip. This new line from Benefit is meant to be the Sh*t.com!
2. I received a little sample of Benefit’s Erase Paste years ago and I tell you what! It lasted 6 months and it made my skin flawless without ever caking up. I hate thick make – up and I hate when it mattes over. This little gem is the only concealer I use to brighten my eyes and cover trouble spots.
3. Loving the brown and pink shades from this Nars pallet for a subtle fall look
4. Bite is probably my favourite lipstick line. I love the consistency and more than that, I love that it’s 90% organic
5. Buxom packaging is super adorable. I love that the logo is imprinted into the actual lipstick and the cap acts as a mini mirror. This deep shade of red is perfect for fall
6. I hate when my lipstick runs, I really want to grab me one of these to keep it all in check!
7. I bought this Sephora stain on a whim and I swear I’m going back for more, this time in some fall shades
8. It’s a very rare occasion where I don’t have color on my nails, normally when I’m removing my polish and I notice my nail beds need bit of a breather. But these colours are fall fun!
9. More colors for when I need to feel happy
10. I like to add a bit of sparkly on my ring fingers, but I hate (!) taking it off. I’m hoping this stuff makes life just a little bit easier!
Well, that’s what I’m currently obsessing about for the next three months (non baby related of course)! What are you fawning over for fall?